October 30th, 2014 Mortgage Industry Update
Interest rates are likely to remain steady for the upcoming of the month of November, without any major changes to promotional rates.
Additionally this week:
– Canada’s homes are getting greener. Learn More›.
– Housing bubble talk shifts to autos. Learn More›.
– Economists expect the US market to see steady but gradual growth in the coming year. Learn More›.
– Canada ranks 8th among top 10 most livable countries. Learn More›.
– Canadians believe they will have to work until they die, as one fifth of Canadians say they will never retire. Learn More›.
– Downtown living is driving the housing market. Learn More›.
Stay tuned for the next update!
For any questions and concerns please do not hesitate to call Harpreet Singh The Mortgage King at (416) 795-1919.Share this post on: Connect with us on: