November 13th Mortgage Industry Update
November 13th, 2014 Mortgage Industry Update
Our 5 year fixed promotional rate has dropped to 2.69%, from 2.79%!!! It is possible that we could see some major banks follow the trend in the upcoming month.
Additionally this week:
– New 5 Year Fixed Promotional rate – 2.69%!!! Please call for an approval today!
– Ontario’s consumers more confident now than Alberta; consumer confidence slipping due to disruption in energy sector. [fancy_link link_text=”Learn More” url=”http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-11-10/ontario-takes-over-as-most-confident-canada-province.html” float=”none”].
– ‘Palace of Love’ becomes most expensive US property ever to go on sale – $220M CAD! [fancy_link link_text=”Learn More” url=”http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/world/Yours+million+Luxurious+Beverly+Hills+love+palace+most/10369929/story.html” float=”none”].
– Report shows speed at which house prices in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary growing compared to rest of Canada increasing. [fancy_link link_text=”Learn More” url=”http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/housing/the-real-estate-beat/housing-price-disparity-growing-between-major-centres-rest-of-canada/article21487447/” float=”none”].
– CBRE report shows that Toronto and Vancouver are now more expensive per square foot than Rome and Milan and could soon surpass Paris.
Stay tuned for the next update!
For any questions and concerns please do not hesitate to call Harpreet Singh The Mortgage King at (416) 795-1919.